I had coronavirus 3 weeks ago; it is a nasty virus. I could not get tested, finally after days of trying I went to urgent care(where I knew they were testing), said the right things, got tested. Eventually recovered; I got it from a hockey locker room……unfortunately I gave it to my wife, but after a bad week, she is ok(90%)……I am afraid we are stuck with this situation for 6 to 18 months, until we have ‘herd” immunity and a vaccine….switching around our office, suddenly, to tele-neurology is a logistical problem. Our staff is terrific, worked very hard to do what we had to do.
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- CGRP Migraine Monoclonal Injections: proceed with caution" from Dr. Robbins, M.D.
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- "Terrell Davis Recalls How A Debilitating Migraine Almost Took Him Out of Super Bowl XXXII" from People magazine
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- "The Best And Worst Habits For Eyesight" from The New York Times
- Turmeric (Curcumin) Capsules for Headaches and Arthritis Migraine blog
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga