Weather changes are one of the top triggers for headache; about 40% of people with migraine feel that weather is a factor in their headaches. It is usually when a front is coming in, the pressure drops, and people state that they can ‘feel it‘ with their head. Many do state ‘I can predict the weather with my head‘. Since the headaches are often in the front, this may lead to a misdiagnosis of ‘sinus headache‘. 95% of patients, in 2 recent studies, who were diagnosed as ‘sinus headache’ are actually suffering from migraine. More on this later…..
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- CGRP Migraine Monoclonal Injections: proceed with caution" from Dr. Robbins, M.D.
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- "Terrell Davis Recalls How A Debilitating Migraine Almost Took Him Out of Super Bowl XXXII" from People magazine
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- "A New Study Finds Neck Muscle Inflammation Is A Frequent Trigger For Both Tension Headaches And Migraines" from HealthDay
- TENS and TMS for Migraine
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga