Cornell researchers invited 128 participants to a buffet lunch. They asked half of them not to eat breakfast that morning. During the buffet lunch the participants ate the same amount of food… though the nonfasters went for the salad, whereas the fasters dove into the french fries! The researchers believe that when you skip meals you are more likely to crave empty calories. While an occasional fill up on empty calories can be part of life, making a habit of it can have lasting consequences.
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- "Terrell Davis Recalls How A Debilitating Migraine Almost Took Him Out of Super Bowl XXXII" from People magazine
- "People With Migraine Really Are Affected By The Weather" from MigraineAgain
- "Certain Migraine Medications May Be More Effective Than Ibuprofen"
- "Erenumab Bests Topiramate In First Head-to-Head Migraine Trial"
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga