Susie Moore, a life coach in NYC reminds us we all have days when we don’t feel great. It’s normal. She has some ideas that can help shift our moods and mindsets with some conscious and simple techniques….
1. Connect with someone. Every single human interaction is an energy exchange. Seek out an uplifting friend to talk to on the phone, or meet for coffee.
2. Take care of yourself. Consider putting off something you need to do, and do something that makes you feel good.
3. Get outside! Fresh air and natural sunlight are good for us, and spring really is almost here!
4. Do something for someone else. “The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose,” said Hada Beyer about kindness. If we look around, the opportunities are infinite.
5. Be grateful for something different. Think about something you’ve never been thankful for in your life. Why not acknowledge the little gifts in your life?
6. Laugh! Watching a funny TV show, or even a YouTube clip can make you feel better. Recalling a funny experience in your life might put a smile on your face.
7. Be present. For a moment just be still and breathe. Pause and acknowledge the calmness of the moment. Huffposthealth 3/13/14