Novartis Pharmaceuticals announced Dec. 2002 that Sansert (methysergide) is no longer going to be available in the United States. This will create problems for those who have found that the only preventative med that is effective is Sansert. With most discontinued meds, such as certain types of Cafergot/ergotamine, the compounding pharmacists are able to make up the med. However, this will not be possible to do with Sansert. We will need to search for alternatives, and there are a number of alternatives.
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- "Terrell Davis Recalls How A Debilitating Migraine Almost Took Him Out of Super Bowl XXXII" from People magazine
- "People With Migraine Really Are Affected By The Weather" from MigraineAgain
- "Certain Migraine Medications May Be More Effective Than Ibuprofen"
- The Limbic System and Anxiety
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga