There seems to be a Greek yogurt craze going on in the country right now. It’s everywhere – in the dairy case, the freezer case and popping up all over in recipes. According to Sylvia Geiger, M.S., R.D., a Vermont-based nutrition consultant, while Greek yogurt is higher in protein than regular yogurt, a six-ounce carton of Greek yogurt contains only 20% DV (daily value) of calcium, compared with 50% DV of calcium in traditional yogurt – depending on the brand. Greek yogurt goes through a straining process that makes a thick and sometimes tangy yogurt that is a healthy, whole food. But if you are relying on it to give you part of your daily calcium requirement, check the labels to make sure you are getting what you need……. Environmental Nutrition June 2013
- CGRP Migraine Monoclonal Injections: proceed with caution" from Dr. Robbins, M.D.
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- Turmeric (Curcumin) Capsules for Headaches and Arthritis Migraine blog
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- Are Pomegranates Good For You?
- Heading the Ball Causes Brain Damage
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation mental health migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga