Sue Robbins has coordinated our blog for a long time, finding topics and blogging about them. She puts alot of time into finding appropriate materials to post, and then summarizing them. We get many compliments on the blog, and 90% of the work is done by Sue. Sue is (my) wife, a social worker, and a mom. BTW, Sue and I would appreciate any comments on the blogs(the only way to really comment at present is thru our facebook page, Robbins Headache Clinic, where the blog appears daily). We can be reached at email@example.com.
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- CGRP Migraine Monoclonal Injections: proceed with caution" from Dr. Robbins, M.D.
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- "Terrell Davis Recalls How A Debilitating Migraine Almost Took Him Out of Super Bowl XXXII" from People magazine
- Turmeric (Curcumin) Capsules for Headaches and Arthritis Migraine blog
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- "The Truth About White (And Pink And Brown) Noise For Sleep" from CNN Health
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga