The REMS program is a program that was instituted for one type of opioid; it is paperwork, to be filled out by the patient and physician; now, it looks as if all long-acting opioids will need this REMS paperwork. There are pluses and minuses to this; the plus is possibly cutting down on medication abuse/overuse….the minus is it puts up one more barrier for patients and doctors, one more thing to do; with so much paperwork and hassle, it may be even tougher to find doctors willing to prescribe, and that is not a good thing.
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- "Certain Migraine Medications May Be More Effective Than Ibuprofen" from MedicalNewsToday
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- "Terrell Davis Recalls How A Debilitating Migraine Almost Took Him Out of Super Bowl XXXII" from People magazine
- CGRP Migraine Monoclonal Injections: proceed with caution" from Dr. Robbins, M.D.
- Turmeric (Curcumin) Capsules for Headaches and Arthritis Migraine blog
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga