A major new article,soon to be published in Headache,casts doubt on the results of the main articles on migraine surgery. The results that I have seen thus far are fairly unimpressive…poor actually. So, I will not recommend migraine surgery until we have better well done studies. I predict that migraine surgery will be done only in very limited circumstances.
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- The Limbic System and Anxiety
- CGRP Migraine Monoclonal Injections: proceed with caution" from Dr. Robbins, M.D.
- "Terrell Davis Recalls How A Debilitating Migraine Almost Took Him Out of Super Bowl XXXII" from People magazine
- "People With Migraine Really Are Affected By The Weather" from MigraineAgain
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga