To get to the Patient Voices at the New York Times, google New York Times Health and click the Health News column. That will take you to the page for Patient Voices. It will be on the right hand side of the page.
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- "Terrell Davis Recalls How A Debilitating Migraine Almost Took Him Out of Super Bowl XXXII" from People magazine
- "People With Migraine Really Are Affected By The Weather" from MigraineAgain
- "Certain Migraine Medications May Be More Effective Than Ibuprofen"
- "How To Spot A Wellness Scam" from The New York Times
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga